Monday, July 31, 2006

Who? Me?


I'm pleased to report that Chris Roush, author the Talking Biz News blog for the Society of Business Editors and Writers, has named this blog one of the ten best critics of business journalism.

That's high praise indeed when you consider that this is just a little author bloggie, created as a kind of appendage to my book.

This blog was one of only two non-compensated blogs in Chris's rankings, and as Chris points out I don't devote much attention to biz journalism and don't even write at all for long stretches of time.

So all I can say to my paid, full-time brethren is, "Shape up, guys!"

© 2006 Gary Weiss. All rights reserved.

-----------

Wall Street Versus America was published by Penguin USA on April 6.
Click here for its Amazon.com listing and here for more information on the book, from my web site.

Labels: