My Sure-Fire Ways to Celebrate the Market Rally (if it doesn't fade)
One possible method of celebrating
I have several suggestions for people interested in celebrating today's rally (if it doesn't fade):
1. Dive into a box of See's chocolates. Approximately three pieces left of the two-pound box I mentioned last week. (See conflict of interest disclaimer.)
2. Have a good laugh. Read Patrick Byrne's latest lie. (New link!) Or read Overstock.com resident stalker Judd Bagley's latest excuse for his "Omuse" make-work project.
3. Say to yourself, "Happy me. I almost sold my New Century Financial shares yesterday."
4. If you're a NovaStar Financial shareholder, say to yourself, "Happy me!" Say it again. "Happy me!" Say it again.
5. The NovaStar shareholder quoted in #4 is on heroin.
Earlier post: My Sure-Fire Cures For the Market Blues.
© 2007 Gary Weiss. All rights reserved.
Wall Street Versus America was published by Penguin USA on April 6.
Click here for its Amazon.com listing and here for more information on the book, from my web site.