Thursday, July 30, 2009
- Name: Gary Weiss
I'm a journalist and author. My latest book is AYN RAND NATION: The Hidden Struggle for America's Soul (St. Martin's Press: Feb. 28, 2012). My previous books were Wall Street Versus America (Portfolio: 2006) and Born to Steal (Warner Books: 2003). I was an investigative reporter and Wall Street writer for BusinessWeek, a contributing editor at Condé Nast Portfolio, and have written for the Daily Beast, Parade magazine, Salon, The Street.com, Fortune.com, Barron's and many other publications. I was an adjunct professor at Columbia University's School of Journalism. Follow me on Twitter @gary_weiss
Subscribe to this blog's feed
Or, if you prefer...
- Could Carmela Soprano Have Been Sued Like Ruth Mad...
- Close BusinessWeek?
- Yet Another Road Map for Regulators
- High Frequency Trading: Specialists on Steroids
- Michael Lewis on Goldman Sachs
- The Public Relations Genius of Patrick Byrne
- Suitors (Gulp) Emerge for BusinessWeek
- Overstock.com Finds a New Way to Waste Money
- Patrick Byrne Teaches a Lesson in Issuer Retaliati...
- How McKinsey Saved BusinessWeek