Sunday, August 10, 2008
- Name: Gary Weiss
I'm a journalist and author. My latest book is AYN RAND NATION: The Hidden Struggle for America's Soul (St. Martin's Press: Feb. 28, 2012). My previous books were Wall Street Versus America (Portfolio: 2006) and Born to Steal (Warner Books: 2003). I was an investigative reporter and Wall Street writer for BusinessWeek, a contributing editor at Condé Nast Portfolio, and have written for the Daily Beast, Parade magazine, Salon, The Street.com, Fortune.com, Barron's and many other publications. I was an adjunct professor at Columbia University's School of Journalism. Follow me on Twitter @gary_weiss
Subscribe to this blog's feed
Or, if you prefer...
- More on the SEC Witch Hunt Fallout
- Overstock.com's No. 1 Risk Factor: Patrick Byrne
- Junior Gotti Busted -- Again
- Get Out Your Cameras
- Naked Shorting Crusaders Busted By SEC
- John Thain And That 'No More Capital' Prediction
- Advice to Journalists: Don't Email Naked Shorting ...
- Mark Mitchell Agonistes
- 'Swatting an Imaginary Fly'
- 'History and Mystery' on Sharesleuth